Operating until end of September 2020 (not a commercial venture, not a tech startup, just a project)
Techcelerate Network response to Covid-19
Gain new experiences through volunteering
Volunteer from few hours per week, gain new experiences, improve your mental health and be ready to take advantage of your new skills in the future.
All net profits or 50% of revenues, which ever is higher donated to the NHS or NHS related charity
(50% of revenue after payment fees, i.e. 50% of fees received in our bank account)
Rebuilding the UK economy
Start leveraging Furloughed Life today
- Sign up as a Volunteer
- Complete your profile fully
- Browse opportunities
- You are ready to apply for opportunities
- Sign up as a Tech Company
- Quick check by us to ensure you are a tech company
- Subscribe to a pricing plan
- You are ready to post opportunities
Tech Startups creating opportunities for the furloughed
Connecting the furloughed with tech startups
Furloughed who are volunteering to help tech startups
Why we founded Furloughed Life?
- Facilitate furloughed to undertake economic-activity through volunteering, thereby reducing anxiety and potential mental health issues, but at the same time, allowing them to gain new skills and experiences to improve their chances of securing employment in a post-pandemic world.
- Increase the survival of tech startups through volunteered talent, so that they can strengthen their propositions and be there to leverage when the good times return.
- Make a contribution to our NHS heroes.
Current volunteer opportunities
Helping the Employers with their furloughed
During the furloughed period, you must be concerned about the employee anxiety as well as their mental health.
Why not work with us to find mentally stimulating value creating opportunities where your employees can gain tech startup experience?
When they returned back to normal duties, they will now have new skills and experiences which could help to take your business to the next level.